As part of the Objectives of the Trust and based on the requirements of the village and surrounding areas, the Trust deems it fit to construct a home for the aged, the intellectually and physically challenged and their care givers.
The ongoing service activities of the Trust include:
* Free dispensary and free medicines
* Poor feeding on a periodical basis
* Scholarships and fees paid to deserving students
• During the academic year 2014-2015, the Trust has sponsored tuition fees of students from April till date for a total sum of Rs. 2,35,918.00
• Free notebooks, school bags and examination pads are distributed to school children
* Providing additional coaching and tuition to students (Standard 1 to PUC) of the village schools – both Kannada
medium and English medium
* Conducting free vocational training classes to women of the neighbouring villages
* Conducting Primary Health Care awareness programmes in Ayurveda
* Promoting sports and games among the village youth.
• Providing facilities for sports, recreation and cultural development of the children of Arjunabettahalli
and neighbouring villages – Cricket kit and mat donated to the village cricket team. A recreational public
park with herbal garden for the village, along with play area for children is being developed by the Trust
* Conducting environment cleanliness awareness programmes
* Providing street lights to the village – streets lights have been provided at regular intervals from the village
school till the Railway gate at Gollahalli, a distance of about 1.5 kms.
* Development of village roads – approach road has been widened and storm water drains have been repaired, cleared
and fortified and pipes have been provided to the village.
Participation and contributions from well-wishers to these programmes are appreciated.